Wednesday, April 15, 2015

White Lepard



Hallo,
  Well my day was a bit busy - got off work and took one cat to the vet (just checkup and shots) and then took the pups for a walk before trying to get a nap - got about an hour and 50 minutes before the Lowes guys (who was sposed to come at 1 pm) rang the doorbell at 1050 am - told him to come back at 1  but then couldn't get back to sleep....
  So he comes back at 1 when the hubby was here too and between that and picking up cat from the vet and only less than 2 hours sleep I completely forgot I had made an appointment for a massage - so I missed that and I am sure they werenot happy with me!!!
  Anyhow - I managed to do some much needed house cleaning - mainly because I knew if I sat down I would fall asleep - seem to have gotten a second wind now, for a bit anyhow....
  Well showing you 2 more cards for the Tarot/reading card series both done with the same image from  Sweet Pea Stamps artist Teresa Sherman.
  I colored both with prismacolor pencils and layered them to pretty shimmery gold cardstock and edged both panels with a gold metallic marker and then added some gold corner stickers.
  The back is decorated with stamps embossed in black from Papertrey Ink!!
   All for today - time to move again or I will be asleep :)
       Take Care
           Tera




No comments: