Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Steampunk Traveler

 Hallo,
   I have another box to show you today - steampunk style with a rubber stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps called 'Voyage II' by Lucy Loo.
  I colored the image with prismacolor pencils and cut her out with a Spellbinders die using an 'out-of-the-box technique.
  I covered the box with pretty papers to compliment the image and added some steampunky embellishments - from Tim Holtz and a corner embellishments made with clay.
  My big baby (my 80 pound german shepard puppy) is doing well this am after getting fixed yesterday - still moving a bit slow but otherwise doing well.
   So other that a short errand I will be hanging out in the house today - puppy hates the cone of shame but he will have to wear it while I am gone.....
  Have a great day!!!
    Tera





No comments: