Thursday, April 23, 2015

Steampunk tangle

 Hallo,
   I am a bit slow on the go this am - slept later than I planned (good thing I ended up on call last night because I fell asleep on the couch at 930 and then still got up late  this am)
  I finished off this steampunk tangle last week and managed to get it framed yesterday.
  I did the tangle on clayboard - so nice and smooth to work on!!! I used a few steampunk style tangles that I like and then edged the board with gold metallic pen.
  I used a black matt and frame to display this with and just love how it turned out.
  All for this am - will see if I can manage to get some things done before work tonight.
                                                                                                              Take Care
                                                                                                                    Tera





No comments: