Tuesday, October 9, 2018

3D Halloween cards - batch #1


Hallo,
  Well no rain yet, other that a few sprinkles when I decided to go outside and spray paint some stuff....Thanks to Michael(hurricane that is) and working at the base hospital which closes down for hurricanes, I am off work today and tomorrow, and I was off yesterday thanks to Columbus day too. Got most of the house cleaned yesterday because I had errands to run today before work.....but now no work and no errands because everything is shut down, sooo I am in the craft room making Halloween cards. (OK so I did dishes and a couple loads of laundry too...)
  I used a die cut from Accu cut that was designed by a friend of mine - Vickie Chrisman for these 3D cards. Now I will have to admit I had a BUNCH of these cut out from last year that I never got made up, as well as a BUNCH of cool Halloween embellishments that I got after Halloween last year for 70% off -  so more than half the work was already  done for me.
  I did color up some digital images from Rick St.Dennis to put on the cards but that was a matter of just a couple nights this last weekend on the couch - if I am not coloring while watching TV then I am working on a locker hook rug or some other project.
         Some of the stickers you can't see to well in the photo but they are 3D skeleton stickers - the ones that change from a person to a skeleton when you tilt it a bit.
      Well that's all for me today -  tomorrow will be windy and rainy and who knows if we will have power. Michael is sposed to go just east of us but that can all change in a matter of hours . We have all the yard stuff secured, and even though they are a routine (even after living here for more than 20 years) hurricanes are stuff we are well used to preparing for, not our first and I am sure not our last storm.
  Take Care and maybe I will post the second batch tomorrow.
      Tera







No comments: