Thursday, October 11, 2018

Pumpkin cards


Hallo,
  Well life at my house is back to normal(as normal as it gets anyhow). I was back to work and so is my son. Husband already had some vacation time scheduled as he is going to Talladega for the race this weekend. And the weather is back to being hot, but slightly less humid.....would love a bit of cooler weather.
   More Halloween cards for you today. This image is a digital and sorry to say I didn't have it labeled so I don't know who its made by. Fun to color though.
  I was hoping to use up all my Halloween stash making cards but I think I might just need to get some Christmas and maybe Thanksgiving cards made too so will finish the few more I have started and go on to other stuff. Although you will have about 4/5 more days of Halloween card post before you see the change :)
  All for today - going to pack up a couple boxes for my daughter and son-in-law and hopefully get them sent today.....
    Take Care
                                                                                          Tera



No comments: