Sunday, October 14, 2018

Coffin treat boxes


Hallo,
  A break from Halloween cards today - showing you some treat boxes that I am sending to my daughter (in Germany), my son-in-law (headed to Korea) and my Niece and Nephew from Colorado(just because).
  These coffin shaped boxes started out plain and I painted 2 black and 2 red and then used some silver webbing spray on them - found the can in my stash and its pretty old so didn't get much 'web' out of it but it looks kinda cool anyhow.
  Added some skeletons, skulls, 3D pictures, covered the inside of the boxes with Halloween papers, oh and some funky eyeballs that I found last year after Halloween.
  Well time to Halloween up my house a bit and maybe get in the pool and take advantage of the hot weather.
   Take Care
         Tera



No comments: