Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Steampunk Universe - 1


Hallo,
   Well I started this project when I was planning on getting a new car. I thought it would be fun to do up an art piece to put on my car as a decal, just for fun.
  I ended up doing 2 , one for each side. Really didn't cost much either, makes finding my gray car in the parking lot a bit easier.
  I started with pen and ink on heavy cardstock - a steampunk/outer space kinda theme and then colored in the 'planets' with copic markers.
   In this one I was going for a bit of color with a space nebula style background that I painted in with watercolors.
                                                                                                              Lastly I added some white ink for the galaxies' and stars.
   The I took it down to  a sign place here in town - Armadillo signs - and they made it into a decal for me. So cool and fun - my daughter says I am a nerd.....yup I am, and proud of it!!!
   All for today - will show you the one on the other side tomorrow.
       Take Care
                Tera





No comments: