Saturday, October 13, 2018

Pirate cards


Hallo,
  A couple batches of Pirate themed Halloween cards today. I found the cool xray embellishments at Michaels for 50 % of, plus a 20 % coupon so I was pretty happy.
  I am not sure who the pirate skelly head is from as its been used a lot and the name is worn off - might be Stamps Happen …..
   One of my goals for 2019 is to send out more cards - and I am getting a bit of a head start. I love Halloween and haven't even decorated my house yet...sad I know...but the hubby is out of town this weekend so maybe I will get to it tomorrow afternoon. Today I am taking a watercolor class at the local Art center (ADSO) and then hanging out at the gallery for Artist Day - HH ARTS.
   All for now - more Halloween cards coming....
       Take Care
               Tera


No comments: