Monday, October 29, 2018

Yoga skellie pumpkin


 Hallo,
   Preposting this for you to see today since I have to be to work early this am....
   I did this for the pumpkin decorating contest at my local Arts Centers Halloween party, which was last night (sadly it didn't win...)
  I took a turquoise hard foam pumpkin and decorated it with zentangle and then added some cobwebs in white. I found this great yoga skellie at JoAnns and added some shading with copic markers and the black cat is a wood cut out that I painted black and then used some silver webbing spray on.
  I had fun with this one and he is going to be in my Halloween decorations box for many years.
  The party was loads of fun - I dressed up as Frida Kahlo - my daughters comment was "Oh good, you found a costume to go with your eyebrow" - cheeky kid - pic at the bottom of the post.....I am the Frida on the right, there were 2 of us Fridas…...
  All for today - Take Care
         Tera




No comments: