Sunday, October 28, 2018

Baby Boy gift box set


 Hallo,
   A quick post this evening as I am winding down for the night. I finished off this baby box set for a coworker today.
  I covered a wooden box from JoAnn's in pretty papers - boy style and did the memory book and card to match.
  I have one more box in the works and then I may have to take a break and get my Christmas cards done, and tomorrow I will show you the last of my Halloween projects.

  The weather here in NW Florida has been absolutely AWESOME!!!!!
I love the cool weather!!
  I pulled weeds today for about 2 hours and only have a little bit to go to get my flowers beds all caught up on the weeding from my lack of weeding over the summer.
   Its been a bit of a challenge to do yard work as I am back to using a cane - I am getting my left knee replaced in January and it has been pestering me a lot lately(If I use the cane I don't limp as much, and if I can keep from limping my hip and back don't ache as much.....) And to top it off I jammed the big toe on my right foot yesterday and it is pretty swollen and bruised. And Yes Klutz is my middle name.....
   All for today - Take Care
          Tera

No comments: