Friday, March 14, 2008

56th Annual Fairhope Craft Fair

Hallo
The gals and I had a great day shopping - I will take some pics of what I bought tomorrow as we got back too late tonight.
We left around 8 am and got back around 630 pm - looked like we were going to get rained on but we didn't (not at the craft fair anyway - did while driving). Just a couple pics of stuff we saw today - lots of beautiful metal work, pottery, jewerly, paintings and tons of other stuff too.
First pic is of metal wall ornaments, second is a booth with beautiful statues - the Eagle was about 3 feet tal with about that in the wingspan. Third pic is some paintings and the 4th is some crochet blankets that are layered with different colors and shapes to be a 3-D picture.


We also made a stop at a thrift shop on the way out of town - found some crochet hooks for my Mom and some old "Work Baskets" also for Mom. The shop had a special - fill a paper grocery sack for 5 dollars - all 3 of us threw stuff in and we split the cost :) - I ended up with a good handful of buttons, ribbon, and trim as well as some picture frames.
All for tonight
Take Care
Tera

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Gorgeous photos Tera!... and the ATC's are all beautiful!

The Easter Card you sent is just absolutly stunning! Thanks so much! It totally make my week! You are so sweet and so talented!

Anonymous said...

I like these craft fairs a lot. You get to find a lot of cool stuff and at a reasonable price. It's a nice way to spend some quality time with family and friends. The last time I visited a fair I got myself some nice Pic Frames. Thanks for sharing the lovely pics.