Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Playing Dress Up

Hallo,
Just showing you a couple cards for Mondays Lunchtime sketch from Mary Jo at http://www.technostamper.blogspot.com/.
Once again using this great stamp from Magenta - I have had it for years but hadn't played with it much until lately - are you tired of it yet. In all reality I believe I am done for now so you should start seeing somenew stuff soon :).
For both cards I colored the girls like they had gotten a chance to play dress up with Mom's makeup and added pretty paper . The orange one I added a pair of gloves (CTMH - I believe) colored orange and added stickles for extra glitz.
For the second cards glitz I added a clear flower, then a yellow flower cut out from left over backround paper and then added a blue sparkley flower brad and popped it up on foam tape.
The third photo is a close up of the flower. Well all for tonight - gotta roll.
Tera

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MJ said...

Oh my gosh how cute are these! I love the different eye shadows. Wonderfully done. Love them both. Thanks for playing.

Heather said...

How fun- you put them in make-up! What a cool idea.

Kerry D-C said...

Wow! great job with the sketch! Very bright and fun card!