Tuesday, March 25, 2008

CPS sketch #57

Hallo,
I managed to get a good bit of stamping done today - 5 cards, 4 for sketches and one for DH's neice.....
This card is for CPS sketch #57. The stamp is from 'Stamps on Fire' and it is colored with my prismacolor pencils. The main image is edged with cooper Krylon and then with my tracing wheel rolled over cabin fever Adarondack ink. I didn't have any cooper brads and almost pulled out the cooper embossing powder but instead tried the krylon pen and with a very quick heat set it worked very nicely!!!
I will show you the rest of today's handiwork over the next couple days as I work tomorrow and friday - and thursday I won't get much stampin done as I am volunteering at the Middle School's Medieval Fest...
All for now - Take Care
Tera
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Very ,bery pretty. What a wonderful image!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Really nice work , as usual Tera! You do such a great job with sketches.

Lea L. said...

Very pretty!!! Great job with sketch 57!

Have a great day!
~Lea

Charity Hassel said...

those bowls are so cool! great use of the cps sketch and super stamping!

Rosanne said...

Very nice!

Unknown said...

Great card!!