Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mr. Fixit

Hallo,
Just one lonely little card tonight that I saved. I suvived another stretch of days to work and now have 5 off - YIPPPEEE!!!!!!!
And tomorrow is - Road Trip - I am going to Fairhope Alabama to a big Arts and Crafts fair. Its a really good one and my friends and I try to go every year!! It's looking like we might get rained on though and its all outside - maybe we'll get lucky!!
This card of course comes with a story - my DS was caught in just this position at age 2 and 1/2 (he's now almost 12) trying to get the lid off the toilet to "fix" it after he tried to flush a toy and it got stuck and over flowed the toilet :).
The little boy stamp is from 'Art Impressions" , the toilet and plunger is from Gina K's "Way to Go" set (such a fun set!!), and the tools are unmarked but they are either CTMH or Stampin UP.
All for tonight. I will have pics from an ATC swap I did soon - tomorrow if the weather cooperates - and maybe some pics from the Craft fair.
Tera
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

CraftyC said...

A lovely card, different from the norm (LOL)
Clairexx