Saturday, March 1, 2008

Altered FIle Cabinet

Hallo,
Well I got my file cabinet painted, stamped, and in the craft room - tomorrow I will have to get it loaded...
Here's the first picture - regular file cabinet as I am starting to spray paint it - yes its PURPLE. I am sure my DH will think I am truely crazy... :)
The second picture is the side of the cabinet stamped first in black, then teal, and then white rows of Baroque Motifs and then stamped some birds from Inkadinkado. The next 2 pics are close ups of the side and the front.
All for today
Tera


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am just about to make a start on my filing cabinet, its going to be purple too - my fav colour!!
would love to see the end result ..will drop back in to check for pics :o)

Anonymous said...

silly me after reading your post again that is the end result? it looks wonderful . love the stamps effects ... very cool!! might have to do some research for stamps .. i was just going to paint it but now .. have a great day :o)