Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mary Jo's sketch

Hallo,
I have another sketch to show ya today - same stamp as yesterday but with a different sketch. This sketch is from Mary Jo
http://www.technostamper.blogspot.com

I also used my cuttlebug with the swirls on the back panel - same paper as the strip along the bottom of yesterday's card and the embellishment is a dried flower from my Mom's extensive flowers in her yard.
The third picture is a close up. Although it is hard to tell one of the pots had swirls on it - that is why I chose that cuttlebug folder.
All for tonight - home from work late once again.....couch is calling... :)
Take Care
Tera


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MJ said...

Very pretty. Super idea with the dried flowers. Love the embossed and colored background. Great job. Thanks for playing.