Thursday, March 20, 2008

Karla's Irish tag swap

Hallo all,
I spent a bunch of time at the craft table today but it's for an ATC swap for me to send out next week so can't show them right now. But I did do one small project that I can show you but not today...
Today I want to show you the tags I got from Karla's Irish tag swap - got them yesterday (I worked). http://www.karlascottage.typepad.com
This first tag doesn't have a name on it :( but it is beautiful with so much to look at - both sides are decorated!!!! The first picture is the front and the second is the back. Lots of texture, shades of green and sparkle.
The second tag is made by Elizabeth Beuford and is also very beautiful - the image is of a pretty Irish lass with lots of fringe on the ribbon, glitter, small flowers and more sparkle!!! The last photo is a close up of the second tag.
Here's the link back to the tags I made for the swap - http://www.stampqueen.blogspot.com/2008/03/recent-swaps.html

All for today - I'll have a short note with a pic tomorrow but I work the next 3 days in a row (12 hr. shifts ) so no craft room time for me until monday....
Have a good weekend ya'll
Tera


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Aren't they lovely? A few didn't have names on them, and I got them mixed up so can't tell you whose is whose, sorry. I was trying so hard to not give anyone their own tag, I didn't think to write down the names of the ones that weren't signed.

rose said...

holy moly this tag is beautiful
lovely work