Saturday, April 19, 2008

Backrounder challenges

Hallo,
I stamped like crazy on friday but as they were for the Backrounder Blitz challenges I couldn't start showing them off here until tonight. Cornish Heritage Farms have the greatest backrounds as wellas a host of other great stamps and all week long they are having challenges and prizes!!!
I entered 5 cards for tonights challenge and have 4 more ready for tomorrow (as I work all weekend). Then I will have to catch up again monday and tuesday for the rest of the week -SOOOO much fun!!! You need to check them out and check out their galleries - tonights challenge is under BC01 at http://cornishheritagefarms.com.
This card uses the backround sophisticated swirls stamped in olive staz on and edged in purple ink to make it look a little 'distressed'. I then stamped a flourish from CHF 'Beautiful' set in hunter green. I then stamped the word in purple on an oval cut and embossed with my nestabilitys in the cuttlebug and edged it in hunter green and added a purple rhinstone. I didn't have any purple brads so I made my own from gold ones and purple embossing powder - dip head of brad in embossing ink and then in embossing powder and heat - cool huh :). This was all layered on green cardstock.
I ought to have enough cards made to be able to post every day for awhile so stop on back :)
Take Care
Tera

Posted by Picasa

No comments: