Saturday, April 26, 2008

Kissing cats

Hallo,
3 cards to share with ya - this first one uses the 'walnut stain' technique from Technique Junkies on the backround with a stamp from CHF http://cornishheritagefarms.com/
called 'sophisticated swirls' backrounder. The main image is a stamp from 'Cherry Pie' that I inked in carmel adirondack ink and 'kissed' with CHF's backrounder 'pretty pattern' inked in chocolate chips ink on white paper. I edged both panels with copper krylon added some yellow brads and layered them both on dark brown paper. The second photo is a close up of the first card.
For the second and third cards I inked the cat stamp in ginger adirondack ink and the backrounder 'pretty pattern' in chocolate chip ink and 'kissed' them. On the second card I colored the blank spot with shades of blue and mounted it on blue toned DP on which I had stamped the flourish from CHF's 'beautiful' set and then on blue cardstock and added blue brads. For the third card I colored the blank spot with sunset colors and mounted it on green toned DP on which I had again stamped the flourish from CHF, and then mounted on green cardstock with copper brads.
I didn't do any stamping today - but I did go to a bunch of garage sales this am (would you believe I didn't buy a thing - almost unheard of!!!) and then I did a hour or so yard work (its getting almost too warm here). And I spent some time catching up on blog surfin.... DH is out on the Harley and the kids are watching TV - lazy day for Fujan clan (except for the couple hours DH spent working on the pool - we have to put in a new liner this week)
All for now - Have a great weekend!!!
Tera

Posted by Picasa

No comments: