Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tuscan Courtyard

Hallo,
Well I got some more yard work done today - last weeks neglect is almost caught up with - If I don't pull weeds almost every day I don't work, the weeds just take over!! But I love my flower beds - my Iris are blooming better than they have in a long long time (florida is too hot for them to bloom at their best). Right now I have cut flowers in my house right now - iris, glads, gerber daisy and an amaryilis.
Todays card - I was trying for a Tuscan feel - didn't turn out as well as I had envisioned but ok.
The backround stamps are from - can you guess?, Yup from Cornish Heritage Farmshttp://cornishheritagefarms.com/ . I used 'pretty pattern' on the upper left corner and 'weave' on the lower right - masking over the center image from Stamps On Fire. I colored in the ' pretty pattern' attempting to make it look like weathered tiles in the upper left and colored the main image all with prismacolor pencils. The fence down front is from Alexstamping.
All for now - we are headed out for some lunch...
Take Care
Tera

Posted by Picasa

No comments: