Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Purple CHF

Hallo,
Quick post tonight as I got off work late and am 'feelin' it.
Two cards for ya tonight - both of which I did for challenges at Cornish Heritage Farms backrounder blitz this weekhttp://cornishheritagefarms.com/. I love their backrounders and have had alot of fun playing along with all the challenges this week.
This first card was done with Stampin Up's eggplant ink , lavender distress ink and it used 3 different backrounders - top left is 'victorian pattern 2', top right is victorian pattern 2 'kissed' with weave backrounder. The bottom left is 'sophisticated swirls'. bottom right is weave backrounder.
I edged each panel in the eggplant for as in the Aged tile tehcnique from Technique Junkies and stamped with the shadow flower.
The second card uses the same backrounders cut to inchies - I then stamped some flourishes from another CHF set called "Beautiful" and words from several MFT sets, layered them on black to the white card base stamped with the purple shadow flower.
I added purple dew drops to each card.
All for tonight
Take Care
Tera


Posted by Picasa

No comments: