Monday, April 28, 2008

Woodgrain fisherman

Hallo,
Raining this am here - thought it was done and headed out for a walk and it started all over again so will have to try later. Meanwhile I will post for today and work on some ATC's for a swap....
Todays cards are 2 more I did for the week long backrounder blitz at CHF http://cornishheritagefarms.com/ . These 2 cards were both done with the woodgrain backrounder and the Thomas Kinkade fisherman both from CHF. For the first one I stamped the fisherman in chocolate chip on white paper, masked an oval and stamped the 'woodgrain' over it with walnut stain distress ink. Then I used chalk to color the woodgrain frame and added some amber colored dew drops to 2 corners.

For the second card I stamped the fisherman in staz on stone gray, masked an oval and stamped the woodgrain in weathered wood distress ink. Using chalks I colored in the woodgrain frame with gray and blue gray chalks and then colored in the image in the oval also in chalks with colored pencils used in a few places to outline and define....and added some blue dew drops to this one.
Well that's all for today - I am seeing sunshine and my mutt is whining at the patio door so I guess its time to go for that walk...
Take Care
Tera

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Wow Tera! Cant say enough about your detailing!