Friday, April 25, 2008

Window Flowers

Hallo,
Blogging early so I can run a couple errands and make a bee-line for the craft table - today is the last day of challenges at CHF http://cornishheritagefarms.com/ .
These 2 cards use all CHF stamps and several layers of masking. I first stamped the window and then masked and stamped 'sophisticated swirls' to look like wallpaper inside the house. Then I masked again and stamped the 'woodgrain' backrounder to make it look like the outside of the house. Colored in with prismacolor pencils.
With the second card I used 'victorian pattern 2' for the inside wallpaper but other wise the same with different colors - I can never make just one card with one color theme, always have to try at least one other color and often 4 or 5 combo's...
All for today
Take Care
Tera


Posted by Picasa

No comments: