Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sophisticated Gypsy

Hallo,
Blogging early today so I can get on to stampin - I think my DH is feeling a bit like a Stamp Widow so I'd better get some stuff done around the house for a change today and stay off the computer this evening....
This card was done for a sketch challenge for Backrounder Blitz at CHF http://cornishheritagefarms.com/ this week - the reason for my stampin frenzy lately :). I won a backrounder from Sundays round :) yipppeee - I LOVE their backrounds!!!
Back to the card - the backrounder is 'sophisticated swirls' from CHF - the gypsy is CHF also. Backrounder stamped in teal, then I added a row of 'liquid beads'. Colored the gypsy with prismacolors and then highlighted her outfit and bangles in stickles glitter. Added some blue 'dew drops'.
The second card for the day is also done with the 'sophisticated swirls' stamped in olive green and chalked with pink and green in and around the swirls. The meditating girl is from MFT - Serenity Now set and colored with prismacolors, layered on pink card stock cut/embossed with my cuttlebug/nestabilitys and layered on a pink ribbon. Added some olive green 'dew drops'.
Well that's all for today - gotta take advantage of the couple hours of stampin I am allowing myself today..... :)
Take Care
Tera

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice, I earn these days 380$ in EXTRA cash thx to Yuwie. First I was al sceptic about it but now I'm linving proof. Yuwie pays it's users, sign in & get paid (its totally FREE !!) :

http://r.yuwie.com/basilratbone
(I'll give you advice there)

grtz
Basil