Thursday, September 25, 2008

More CHF Christmas

Hallo,
I didn't manage to get as much done today as I wanted, but I do have a couple things to show you. Tomorrow you are on your own for blog surfin as I haven't got anything saved to prepost - I hope to get some stuff done this weekend!!! (after tomorrow I have 4 days off !!!! - and I am not getting conned into working extra....)
The first card today is a variation of yesterdays - instead of white on the craft cardstock I used 'Not quite navy' from SU - and that is the only difference. I ended up liking the white better but the blue looks nice too - so I did a few like that too. The stamps I used are all from Cornish Heritage Farms - 'victorian leaves' backrounder, 'We three kings' and a phrase from 'Christmas expressions. I love my CHF stamps!!!! I just got another order from them today - I got the newest Thomas Kinkade' and another set from the Rumage bin. Look here for great stuff!!!! - http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/
These next 2 cards are along the same theme as the last couple but I used 'sophisticated swirls' backrounder, 'Three wise men' and a phrase from 'Christmas expressions - all also from CHF. The only difference in the cards is the ribbon I used. I couldn't decide which but I had only a little of the red so when I ran out I used the gold.....
The inks I used on these are the distress inks - brick red and walnut stain. I edged them with gold metallic pen.
All for today - Gotta get a couple other things done before I start super for the clan.
Take Care
Tera


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shirley said...

You are relly getting ready and make me feel behind. Ha! These are just every bit as wonderful as the others.