Monday, September 22, 2008

Yes I am still here!!!

Hallo,
Just a real short post and hopefully will get you something pretty to look at tomorrow. I have had a crazy busy week at work - picked up an extra day at work to make 4 - 12 hour shifts in a row (which accually turned out to be 2 - 12 hrs and 2 - 13/14 plus hour shifts) had one day off and worked another...kids and DH are all getting over colds...so far I seem to have avoided it although maybe that was part of the reason I felt like I got hit by a train on sat. (the day after the marathon 12's) LOL.
Today I am doing some catching up and hope to get to the craft table this afternoon. We are haveing some refreshingly cool weather so I took advantage of it to do some looonnngg neglected yard work, and then some errands....
All for today - see ya tomorrow!!!
Take Care
Tera

1 comment:

karin said...

Your stampwork is amazing, thank you for sharing!
take care
k
xx