Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Purple clear card and tag

Hallo,
I did this clear card and gift tag monday when I was doing the pink one - I can never seem to do just one of anything. I chose the pink one to go with the bottle so I guess I need to make a project to go with these purple ones.....
The first picture is of the gift tag and the next 3 of the card. I stamped the flower (Stampendous) with black staz on onto white cardstock and colored it with koh i noor pencils and gamsol. Stamped the flower again on the clear sheet with white staz on and embellished with ribbon and trim, the dried flower comes from my Mom's garden - can't remeber what it is called at the moment...
One thing for sure is that the clear sheet cards are rather hard to get a good photo of!!!
All for today - going to enjoy my last day before going back to work by spending it at the craft table (at least til the kids get home - then its chores and a dip in the pool)
Take Care
Tera


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful clear card design i like it...
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Card printing
Plastic Business Cards