Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sophisticated Wise Men

Hallo,
Short post as its getting late and the eyelids are a little heavy right now...
I had camera issues again tonight - first the pics are dark because I got done stamping too late and it was dark outside - then when I went to download them --- we for some reason we haven't been able to get the new laptop to accept the camera (its a nikon thats about 5 or 6 years old), the old computer that we had been using quit accepting it a long time ago - I have been loading it to the dark age computer that the kids have for some of their games and then transfering to a little jet drive and then to the laptop - WELLLL - the moniter on the dark age computer decided to die tonight, so I tried once again to load the nikon program to the laptop - it worked for a few minutes and then quit, so I uninstalled and then reinstalled, and finally got the camera to let me download the rest of the pics, who knows if it will work the next time.... I can't really afford a new camera at this time so cross your fingers for me....
ANYWHO - On to the card - All images by Cornish Heritage Farms - http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/ . I used backrounder 'Sophisticated Swirls' , 'Three Wise Men' and a phrase from 'Christmas Expressions'.
For inks I used Distress - walnut stain and brick red, gold metallic pen edges both layers of cardstock, and a gold ribbon from my stash.
Allrightcha'll - Its past my bedtime sooo.....see ya tomorrow.
Take Care
Tera


Posted by Picasa

No comments: