Thursday, September 11, 2008

Coffee Anyone?

Hallo,
I had to try out this set I got from Flourishes a few weeks ago and haven't used yet . Yes its another etched jar :). I am having fun with these as you may have noticed!!! I used up 2 bottles of glass etching compound and just bought a third (thanks goodness for A.C. Moore and JoAnns coupons!!), and I had to buy another jar of clear embossing powder too.
This jar was done on 2 sides and then I made a gift tag and matching card which I will show you tomorrow.
I am getting these lined up to post for the next few days - I am writing this on wed. which means I have to go back to work tomorrow :( - Oh well I guess I need to catch up on all the goings on of my fellow coworkers lives....
Take Care
Tera




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shirley said...

How clever and how pretty too! What a talent you have with etched glass.

Vicki Chrisman said...

Glass Etching now? Is there anything you cant do? Holy Moly girl..these are just beautiful!
Feels good to finally get over here and catch up on what you've been us to.