Friday, February 6, 2009

Briefcase Project stage 2

Hallo,
Stage 2 is complete - trying to get to the craft room this am to start stage 3...but I can't seem to get off the computer....
Anyway here's some pics of stage 2 - I had gathered some schtuff that I liked and thought might look good with the masterboard paper - including an old garage sale necklace and 3 varieties of these self adhesive decorative foam pieces....


Here I took the masterboard copies and cut them up into various shapes and sizes and then edged them with silver craft ink - the hardware on the briefcase is silver so I went with that...




Here is where I started putting the pieces onto the briefcase with mod-podge - no pattern, just whatever fit and 'looked good'


Here's another view of the top - mostly done with this part...
I then took some of the black patterned faom and sprayed it with memory mist silver - a couple times so it would show up better.....more pics and then next stage on monday - I work the weekend so we will see you on the other side on monday...
Have a Great Weekend!!!
Tera



No comments: