Thursday, February 12, 2009

Inside of briefcase

Hallo,
Here's a couple shots of the inside of the briefcase - I didn't do too much because I really liked the way the inside looked all by itself.
I added some beaded trim and a focal image. I cut the black base with my nestabilities and edged it with silver, then embossed the swirls and 'Beautiful' both from Cornish Heritage Farms in silver also.
You can find the CHF set here -
www.cornishheritagefarms.com

The elegant lady is from Rubbernecker and I colored her with a combinations of lyra and prismacolor pencils - then cut her out and layered her on top.
The only thing I have left to do is give it a few coats of acrylic sealer and today was way too humid for that.....
All for now....Take Care
Tera












2 comments:

Shirley said...

Your whole briefcase inside and out is so creative and I love those stamps you used from Rubberneckers too! Love the colors too!

Ellen said...

that is stunning did you stamp the houndstooth as well??? if so how did you get them to line up like that.

your embossed swirls are beautiful and that image is great