Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jenna's sketchbook

Hallo,
I finished this up on tuesday - when I had planned to be painting....but one of our close friends DD is going to collage this fall - as an ART Major with scholarships and she had seen the briefcase I recovered recently (go back a few posts). Anyway she had said she liked it so I am going to send it to her. Every collage student needs a briefcase and I am 'like totally' flattered the she would want to use it!!!!
Anyway - every Art major should also have a sketchbook don't you think? So I pulled one out of my stash and 'altered' it so that is kinda matches the briefcase.
I really had fun with this one and am really tickled with how it came out!!!
The main lady is from Rubbernecker and I colored her with my prismacolor pencils and then cut her out with my nesties/cuttlebug.
All for today - Take Care
Tera