Monday, February 9, 2009

Trimming it up

Hallo,
After a good weekend at work :) - I am ready to get some stuff done around the house/yard and craft room. Will get to the yard work after I show you these pics and then get groceries and some time in the craft room - might get to some house work later....might....well maybe tomorrow...
This is the trim I decided to use on the briefcase - I cut it in half lengthwise and then sprayed it with silver Memory mist that I had from my cruise goodie bag back in October.
The mist added a little silver sparkle to the trim.


This is a pic of the cardstock I layed under the trim when I sprayed it - no sense letting the spray go to waste on old newspapers - I am sure I will find somewthing to do with it, silver with a pretty patten on it.
This is how I trimmed up the briefcase - cutting apart the strips to fit and its self adhesive so it was easy to put on.
I havc a couple ideas for something to put in the center - still working that so hope to show you more tomorrow.
Below is a close up of the trim in one of the corners of the briefcase.
Have a good day!!!
Tera






No comments: