Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lighthouse - Cancer Can't

Hallo,
Sorry to show you the same pic 2 days in a row - when I preposted yesterdays (on monday) - I didn't know for sure what I was going to do with the main image. Then today (tues - preposting again cause I work wednesday) - I made a quick trip to A.C. Moore and called my Cheif Enabler to see if she wanted to ride with - and of course in our travels we always talk craft stuff and all the sudden I knew what I wanted to do with the picture!!! Thanks Pat!!!!
I cut both images out with nestabilities/cuttlebug and edged them in gold krylon.
The 'What Cancer Cannot Do' is stamped with purple stazon onto shimmery whaite vellum - the stamp is from Cornish Heritage Farms http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/. I also used the flourish from their 'Beautiful' set
Both panels are mounted up on foam tape onto some tan colored homemade paper - and it all will fit into a 5X7 frame.
I am making several pictures with this idea and will wait to frame them until I decide who I am giving them to. I want to do one with flowers for my Mom, and I have a neighbor who is battleing cancer right now. I also want to make one to donate for auction for one of our local 'Relay for Life' coming up soon.

Here's a couple more shots and for the last one I used a frame just to see what it would look like in a frame.
All for today - something new tomorrow.
Tera































































1 comment:

Shirley said...

Very very pretty!