Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Friendship seeds


Hallo,
Just a quick post today - got up about 115 today after 4 - 12 hour shift in a row - the last 2 of which were very busy........its 330 and I am still stmbling around half stuporous...LOL
so I can tell I won't get much done today....
Here is a card I made awhile back using the TJ technique 'Backround whimsy. Thebackround stamp is from Cornish Heritage Farms and so is the phrase I believe...
Backrounder stamped with memento black ink and then sponged with distress inks and SU inks and then used my white gel pen for the accents - if only I could keep the gel pen working consistantl I would do more of these - they are fun and I have a ton of backround that it would be great for.....
All for now....maybe the craft room will help wake me up...:)
Take Care
Tera







1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

WOW this is GORGEOUSE!!