Sunday, June 27, 2010

Humungo




Hallo,



More white water pictures for you today - these were taken on the Ocoee river - the Olympic section.



Major fun white water and the company we went with was awsome - Wildwater Ltd. Our guide was Krista and she was awsome too - very skilled.



All these pics today were taken coming down into Humungo rapid - Godzilla (above Humungo) and Humungo are the 2 biggest in this wild section.



The first 6 photos are all of the same raft as it goes over Humungo - did I say I love my new camera!!!! And the last 2 are of other rafts - I took a boatload of pics - I love looking at the pictures I took following one raft through - I did that with at least 4 different rafts and got some awsome shots!!!!



Talk about catching some serious air - check out pics # 4 and #5!!!!! Waayyy cool!!!! In pic #5 you can hardly see the guide at all - he is at the bottom of the hole.



Well all for now - worked last night so will get some sleep here - have tonight off but then work the next 2 nights.....



Take Care


Tera


































































1 comment:

wwilloww said...

I used to love white water rafting! That has been years ago, thanks for the memories. Looks like it was great fun!!!