Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Friends make the world....

Hallo,
Just a quick post before I head for bed tonight - sadly I didn't get any stamping done today.
We got back from our weekend trip yesterday so today was errand day - laundry, clean the pool, pull some weeds(not many as it got too hot waaay too fast for me) restock the frig.....ect., ect., ect.....
I should get some stamping time tomorrow - between running the kids to Volunteer - DS, and Drivers Ed - DD.....
I did this card awhile back for a challenge on Stamp TV.
The base cardstock was run through an inked cuttlebug folder and then edged with the same ink.
The main image is from Gina K - I stamped it onto slightly lighter cardstock than the base with the same ink as I used on the base. Stamped the phrase also with the same color ink - phrase is Gina K also.
I then colored in the flowers with prismacolor pencils and edged the main panel first with colored pencil - then with gold mettalic pen.
The pearls were colored with a copic marker to match the color theme.
All for tonight.
Take Care
Tera










No comments: