Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sepia Nutcracker

Hallo,
Quick little post before I continue running for the day - woke up at 4 am and couldn't go back to sleep so spent some quality time with my computer (with my old cat sleeping in my lap... :) until the rest of the house started stirring...
Got out fo a quick walk - thundering but didn't get rained on until the last block home. Got on my evil eliptical and 'did my time' also...
I have several chores to do and errands to run before I get any crafting time but one of the 'errands' is really a treat to myself - I am going for a pedi this am, haven't done that in a looonng time...
ANYHOW - todays card I did for this weeks Timeless Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes. The challenge this week was for a single layer card.
Since I already had one of Flourishes Christmas sets still on my desk - I used it again - sepia style.
I embossed a Spellbinders label die for the frame. The Drummer Boy is colored with preismacolor pencils. I also edged the ridges of the frame with white pencil on the inside and brown around the outside to add interest.


All for now - gotta get moving again - lots of schtuff calling my name from the craft room.....
Take Care
Tera

1 comment:

Silke Ledlow said...

Hi Tera...sounds like you had a busy day on Thursday...hope you get to relax this weekend :)!!!

I love this image on Kraft CS....just the perfect pop of colors!!! I think it's my fav new look :)!!! Glad you had a chance to play with us again this week!!! Hugs ~S~