Friday, June 25, 2010

Grateful Eiffel

Hallo,
Note to self - shopping at the craft store with the kids isn't such a bad thing......as I went to A.C.Moore this am after dropping DD off at Drivers Ed and had plenty of time to look around (unlike when the kids are with me complaining that I am taking too long). Needless to say more ended in my shopping cart than I really needed but as I got to looking for one little thing - I had this great idea but needed more acrylic paint and some more sandpaper, and of course the birdhouse(s) that my idea was about......
Anyhow - since I am hoping to start stage one of this big project (in my defense its for Christmas presents!!!!) - I need to tell you about this card and get to work - then stage one can dry while I take a pre-night shift nap.....
This card uses the same sheet of 'Faux Designer Paper as the Eiffel ATC's from a couple days ago - only I made a card with the same theme.
The sentiment is from Stampin' Up but all other stamps are from Cornish Heritage Farms.


The brads started out a pewter color but I used some copper rub on so it would match better.
I had better get a move on....
Take Care and Have a Great Weekend!!!
Tera












1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

This is really pretty, Tera....I love the collage design and all the details you added!!! The colors are beautiful, too, and I love the brads!!!!