Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Be Afraid - be very afraid.....

Hallo,
I am backposting again as it is wednesday....worked last night, got about 2 hours sleep this am and got up to run some errands so if my typing is wonky you know why :).
I finished off this card today - colored him up before I really knew what I wanted to do with him....this weeks challenge over at Mo's was shades of brown and distressing - well I missed the distressing part but got the shades of brown. Check out the challenge here - http://www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/


I colored him with prismacolor pencils and this Halloweenish paper was sitting there and I couldn't resist - after all a 2 year old in full temper tantrum mode is pretty scary sometimes :) - the letters are a white with a bit of glitter on them - and the inside says "be very afraid - Happy Halloween"
All for now as I have a couple more posts to catch up on tonight - going to try and get someone to look at my misbehaving computer tomorrow so will probably prepost for friday too....
Take Care
Tera

5 comments:

Elaine L. said...

How cute and funny this is! I missed the distressing part, too, and I'm on the Design Team! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

The Wired Angel said...

Great card, Tera... ! So cute. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week. Peggy x

paola said...

Great card, stunning details and a great take on my challenge, thanks for joining us at Mo's
smiles
Paola

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Lol...great card Tera! You may have missed the distressing, but that little guy contains the 'stressed' bit :0)
Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week x

Cynthia said...

Great coloring of this cute image!