Friday, September 3, 2010

Country Lighthouse


Hallo,
I am preposting today as the DH is going to take my laptop to a friend who knows alot about computers today - see if we can figure out why my wireless isn't working and why it keeps locking up on me.....
I did this card awhile back and was trying for a vintage look....
The main image is a Thomas Kinkade stamp, colored with prismacolor pencils and then I stamped over the top with a linnen backrounder.
I wasn't completely happy with my coloring but this was my first time coloring this image so it will get better with practice....

I layered it to some DP and gray base cardstock with a gray ribbon and silver brads.
The phrase is an old SU one - stamped in gray.
More house work today and a bit of yard work, then pop into my booth at the flea market to add some more cards to the rack that I got tagged yesterday (didn't manage time to run down yesterday...), pop into A.C.Moore as I have a 10 dollar certificate to spend :) and try to get a nap in somewhere before work .....I work most of the weekend so will see you on Monday (I have a few things saved so if I don't have my laptop back I will be able to post from da Hubsters.....).
Have a great weekend!!!!
Tera







No comments: