Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Woodgrain fisherman


Hallo,
Just a quick post before I head to bed - from my stash of saved cards as I didn't get any craft table time today and may not get much the rest of this week - (going back to put some finishing touches on my booth this am, do some housework, and then I work most of the weekend....even next week I may not get much done for challenges as I have a couple big projects that really need finishing....but I will show you them as I go....).
I had a slightly different look in mind for this card but still like how it turned out. I got the idea from someone on the CHF gallery - the backround is stamped with a woodgrain backround and colored in with sunset colors - I had wanted the woodgrain to show a bit more but I guess the gray ink wasn't dark enough (I will try it again sometime with walnut stain ink I think...).


The main image is a digital from Mo's Digital Pencil and colored with copics - the backround was then colored with prismacolor pencils.
I used a TH texture folder for the panel behind the main image - on coredinations paper and did some sanding over the texture. Edged the 2 main panels with gold mettalic pen and the base cardstock with orange.
All for today - sleepy time....
Take Care
Tera







No comments: