Monday, September 20, 2010

Carosel Spotlight

Hallo,
Welcome to Monday - I ran a bunch of errands this morning but did manage a couple hours at the craft table too.
I did this card for this weeks FTTC84 challenge over at Flourishes - www.flourishes.org/blog/
The challenge this week was to use a spotlight technique.
I stamped the carosel horse onto tan paper with brown ink and colored the spotlight with copics.
I didn't add too much in the way of layers and embellies because I kinda liked it simple today....
All for today - have to get ready to work tonight.
I only have tonight and tomorrow night and then I have 9 days off!!!!! My family and I are popping up to Nebraska this weekend for my Mom and Step-Dad's 25th wedding anniversary gala and family reunion!!!! I am really looking forward to it - alot of people I haven't seen in a loooongg time are coming!!!
Take Care
Tera









1 comment:

Silke Ledlow said...

Tera, your spotlight card is so pretty!!! Glad you had a chance to squeeze a card in befor you head out of town :)!!! Travel save!!! Hugs ~S~