Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall Dreams

Hallo,

I had a couple hours of crafting time this afternoon - have to work tonight so gotta get dinner going and pack my lunch...

I did this card for 2 different challenges.

First is this months Design Team Challenge over on Gina K's blog - http://www.blog.ginakdesigns.com/ The challenge was a favorite fall memory.

Well I love fall and the changing leaves - but here in NW Florida we don't get to see alot of the changing leaves....one year when the kids were little we just happened to be home in Nebraska during the fall and the kids had a blast playing in the leaf piles I raked up!!! I told them that no leaf is exactly like any other and they spent about 1/2 hour trying to find 2 leaves that matched :)

All stamps are from Gina K - colored with copics. I used an out-of-the-box technique and then popped the leaves on 2 corners up to boot.



The second challenge I am using this for is from the icopic Lover blog - color challenge for brown, yellow and orange. Check out this new copic challenge blog here - http://blog.icopic.com
All for tonight as off to work I go :)
Take Care

8 comments:

Janice M said...

Very nice, I like the scene you created.

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful fall card! Such wonderful details and coloring!

Melanie said...

lovely masking!

JaniceAileen said...

What an absolutely fun card! :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

CONGRATULATIONS on winning the DT position over at STV!! What a fun month ypu have in store~~

Payne Holler Cards said...

super congrats on joining us in DT Group - you will have a blast - fun fun, although you better start cutting all those stamps heeeheeeheee release is right around the corner...big hug and looking forward to your creations (-:

Cheri said...

What a fantastic card and what an awesome talent you have. Welcome to the CSS DT.

Looking forward to your new creations.

Melanie said...

Congrats Tera! Can't wait to see what you'll do with this month's sets! :)