Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pearl butterfly


Hallo
Short little post today - I worked last night and decided to not sleep today so I could sleep better tonight.....starting today I have 9 days off in a row!!!!!
Tomorrow my family and I are going to fly up to Nebraska for the weekend - My Mom and step Dad are having a big party for their 25th wedding anniversary and family reunion!!! There are going to be several people ther that I haven't seen in many years - a couple of them over 15 years!!!!
I also have some really cool news for you tomorrow!!!! Eeeeekk I am really excited about this one!!!!!
Well I did this card awhile back for a challenge
over at Stamp TV. The stamps are from GINA K (there's a hint there somewhere :)
I stamped the butterflys onto vellum, colored them with copics and then cut them out - added pearls to one and rhinestones to the other and layered them to this great DP.

The phrase was stamped and framed with this lovely hardware piece.
All for today - gotta get up and moving before I fall asleep!!!!
Take Care
Tera






No comments: