Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Flower Mermaid

Hallo,
I finished off this card today for a challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers - flowers being the theme this week(along with a Sweet Pea image of course) . Check out the challenge here - www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com
I colored her with prismacolor pencils and layered her to several coordinating DP all with flowers on them and added some paper flowers to boot - tried to make some ribbon flowers with that pink ribbon you see but the 2 hours sleep I had this am after work wasn't quite enough to boost my coordination levels for that ... :)
The Sweet Pea images are so much fun to color - I keep a pile stamped up for coloring on the couch on nights I don't work.....
All for this post - need to work on one or 2 more challenges tomorrow and call the computer guys in the am to see when I can take my computer in.....
Take Care
Tera






3 comments:

crafty amy said...

Wow this is so bright and pretty your colouring is stunning! I don't think I could do anything on just 2 hours sleep :D
Thank you for joining us at SPS and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Leslie Miller said...

This is very pretty, and your coloring and card design are both so well done!

Powerful Search Engine said...

I really love the prisma pencils and the oriental feel here. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers hugs Pascale