Friday, April 1, 2011

Hyacinth

Hallo, Busy day today - running errands, a bit of craft time and now need to grab a nap before working tonight. 2 cards to show you today, both are done with one of my newer sets from Flourishes. Both card are pretty much the same except I colored the flowers a bit different. With the first ard I colored the flowers with blues and the second card I went with more purple colors. I really need to try a pink one.... I cut the main panels out with a Spellbinders Labels die and edged it with a gold mettalic pen. The main panel was then layered to a pieced of DP and onto a white card base and embellished with old trim and some gold stickers from my stash.... The phrase is also from Flourishes and is one of my very favorite 'gift' from Mother Teresa. I read a book about her awhile back and she really was a most down to earth person!!!(In addition to being one of the most 'saint-hood worthy' that the world has seen!!!) I colored these both with copics. All for today. Take care Tera

1 comment: