Thursday, April 21, 2011

Little things with great LOVE

Hallo,
Well I got to spend part of the day stamping anyhow....after doing a couple things like walk the dog and get on my elliptical and do my stretches, a chore or 2.....
This weeks FTTC 114 challenge over at Flourishes - www.flourishes.org/blog/ is a color challenge. The colors are teal, yellow and brown.
All stamps are from Flourishes - stamped in brown memento ink and colored with prismacolor pencils.
I edged the 2 main panels with copper metallic pen.
The main panels, layering and fancy scroll stuff are all Spellbinders dies - the fancy scroll stuff is one of the new fancy tags (I have yet to use any of them as actual tags, they look so cool layered under stuff like this...)
The base layer comes from a glimmer mist screen - after I sprayed through the screen for another project, I put this piece of cardstock down on top of the screen to soak up the extra glimmer mist for a reverse screen look - can't let any of that glimmer stuff go to waste!!!!
I love the phrase that I used!!! I have used it alot lately. I truly do think that Mother Teresa was one of the greatest women of our age!!! A very wise and caring person!!!!
All for today - time to sit on the couch beside my DH and break out my markers for some coloring!!!
Take Care
Tera















No comments: