Monday, December 24, 2012

Teal and purple, with camelias....

Hallo,
  A rainy Christmas Eve morning here in NW Florida - waiting for a break in the rain so I can take Missy Puppy for a walk (she is bored, has chewed through her halter this am....the third one so far - she won't leave a collar on .....).
  Showing you one last Christmas card and a couple more pics of the camelias by my front door.
  The stamp is from Flourishes and colored with copics. I used the teal, purple and pink colors from a color challenge over at Flourishes during their last release week.
  Well I had better get a move on here - I work 12 hour shifts both tonight and tomorrow night (sadly people don't just get sick during business hours so I guess someone has to work....) My coworker tonight is bringing chile so I am going to make us some bread (in the bread maker).
  I will be back later in the week....

Have a very Merry and Blessed CHristmas Everyone!!!
   Tera



No comments: