Tuesday, February 26, 2013

StampTV CSS Favorite Things blog hop

 Hallo,
    Welcome to the Gina K Stamp TV Favorite Things blog hop!!! We are using stamp sets that were release from August 2012 through Jan. 2013 and the theme of "Our Favorite Things'.
   If you are following along the hop then you came to me from the very talented Sharri - http://istamp4u.blogspot.com/2013/02/stv-css-alumni-favorite-things.html
 For my card I used 3 sets - Basket additions #3, Holiday Baskets, and Fall Foilage. I used the leaves on the background panel - stamped with tea dye distress ink and memento brown. The main image is colored with copics and cut out with a Spellbinders die and an out-of-the-box technique.
  Fall is my favorite time of year, I love when the leaves turn and Halloween is one of my favorite holidays too!!!
  Next along the hop is Vicki -    http://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com/2013/02/css-hop-my-favorite-things-feb-26.html  - and I am sure she has some great eye candy for you!!
  That's all for me today -  Take Care!!
       Tera

22 comments:

Miesje said...

Great basket! You are getting ready early for fall! Cute, cute card!

joy said...

Yes, you are right, fall is the best time of the year and your card shows it! I love the little spiders - so cute!

Lori said...

What a great idea, I never thought to incorporate my favorite time of year!! Super fun card!

Cheri said...

This is so cute, Tera! I love the contrast you've created with the images.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well done -- love the spideys! :)

Sharyn Polesel said...

Great cards! You are really working ahead. lol

Brenda said...

Great card Tera!!! Love the spiders!

meemee48 said...

Love how you colored your basket.

Betty Neville said...

Super cute Halloween card, Tera! Love the spider accents (though not in real life!)!

mermaid fenicia said...

That's a lovely halloween-card ^_^

Kitty said...

Love your card

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Fall and Halloween are great ways to enjoy cooler weather and you did great capturing the season!

Unknown said...

Great card, love how that stamp tops the basket! TFS!!

Jan said...

What a cute card. The coloring is very nice. Great Halloween card.

Melanie said...

I love that you added the spiders, so fun!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your basket and the way you colored it. And, all the Halloween goodies inside make it into a perfect card for that fun holiday!

Gayle said...

Super cute

redwasher1 said...

I love this set!! Beautiful card!!

Cat Tidwell said...

Awesome! Love Halloween too and love how you stamped the leaves for a bg paper!

Kay S said...

Such a fun card! I love that fun Halloween stamp and putting them in the basket is perfect! Great card!

Rosy Newlun said...

Great coloring -- and fabulous job creating the stamped background (I love leaves :)

Lagene said...

Really CUTE!